OBD-II Trouble Code Description for U0414 Volvo
Invalid Data Received From Four-Wheel Drive Clutch Control Module
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Volvo:
2013 Volvo V40,2012 Volvo XC60,2011 Volvo XC90,2011 Volvo V60,2011 Volvo S60,2011 Volvo C30,2010 Volvo S80L,2010 Volvo S80,2010 Volvo C70,2010 Volvo C30,2009 Volvo XC60,2009 Volvo V50,2009 Volvo S60,2009 Volvo S40,2009 Volvo C30,2008 Volvo XC70,2008 Volvo V70,2008 Volvo V50,2008 Volvo S40,2007 Volvo V70,2007 Volvo S80,2007 Volvo S60,2007 Volvo C70,2007 Volvo C30,2006 Volvo XC90,2006 Volvo S80,2006 Volvo C70,2005 Volvo V50,2005 Volvo S60,2004 Volvo XC90,2004 Volvo V70,2004 Volvo V50,2004 Volvo V40,2004 Volvo S40,2003 Volvo V70 R,2003 Volvo S80,2003 Volvo S60 R
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Volvo makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.