OBD-II Trouble Code Description for U2500 Nissan
(CAN) Lack of Acknowledgement From Engine Management
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Nissan:
2013 Nissan Pathfinder,2013 Nissan Murano,2013 Nissan Juke Nismo,2013 Nissan GT-R,2013 Nissan Altima Sedan,2013 Nissan Almera,2013 Nissan 370Z,2012 Nissan Tiida,2012 Nissan Sunny,2012 Nissan Qashqai,2012 Nissan Murano,2012 Nissan Micra ELLE,2012 Nissan Micra DIG-S,2012 Nissan Maxima,2012 Nissan Juke Shiro,2012 Nissan GT-R,2012 Nissan Extrem Concept,2011 Nissan X-Trail,2011 Nissan Rogue,2011 Nissan Quest,2011 Nissan Pivo 3 Concept,2011 Nissan Patrol,2011 Nissan Murano,2011 Nissan Micra,2011 Nissan LEAF,2011 Nissan Juke,2011 Nissan GT-R,2011 Nissan 370Z,2010 Nissan Qashqai,2010 Nissan Pathfinder,2010 Nissan Navara,2010 Nissan NV200,2010 Nissan GT-R SpecV,2010 Nissan Cube,2010 Nissan Altima Sedan,2010 Nissan Altima Coupe,2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster,2009 Nissan Xterra,2009 Nissan Pixo,2009 Nissan Note,2009 Nissan Murano,2009 Nissan Maxima,2009 Nissan Frontier,2009 Nissan 370Z,2008 Nissan X-Trail,2008 Nissan Rogue,2008 Nissan Pathfinder,2008 Nissan GT-R,2007 Nissan Sentra SE-R,2007 Nissan Mixim,2007 Nissan Altima,2006 Nissan Urge Concept,2006 Nissan Note,2006 Nissan 350Z,2005 Nissan Zaroot Concept,2005 Nissan Xterra,2005 Nissan Terrano,2005 Nissan Sport Concept,2005 Nissan Primera,2005 Nissan Pivo Concept,2005 Nissan Pickup,2005 Nissan Patrol,2005 Nissan Pathfinder,2005 Nissan Micra,2005 Nissan Altima,2004 Nissan Titan,2004 Nissan Tiida
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Nissan makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.