OBD-II Trouble Code Description for P0705 Mini
Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Malfunction (PRNDL Mini Input)
What does this mean?
OBD2 Code P0705 Mini definition:
The park/neutral position (PNP) switch includes a transmission range switch. The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position when the shift lever is in the N or P shift position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Possible sumptoms of OBD code P0705 Mini
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Possible causes of OBD code P0705 Mini
- Open or short park/neutral position switch circuit – Poor park/neutral position switch circuit connection – Misadjusted park/neutral position switch – Park/neutral position switch may be faulty The Error code is generally activated on detection of the following conditions: The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position and sends a signal to the TCM.
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Mini:
2013 Mini Vision Concept,2013 Mini Roadster,2013 Mini Cooper,2013 Mini Countryman,2013 Mini Clubvan Camper,2013 Mini Clubvan,2013 Mini Clubman Bond Street,2012 Mini Rocketman Concept,2012 Mini Coupe,2012 Mini Clubvan Concept,2012 Mini Bayswater,2012 Mini Baker Street,2011 Mini WRC,2010 Mini Scooter,2009 Mini Cooper,2008 Mini One,2008 Mini Cooper,2008 Mini Clubman,2007 Mini Cooper,2006 Mini Concept,2005 Mini Cooper,2004 Mini XXL,2004 Mini Cooper,2002 Mini Cooper,2000 Mini Seven,2000 Mini Cooper
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Mini makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.