OBD-II Trouble Code Description for U0427 Porsche
Invalid Data Received From Vehicle Security Control Module
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Porsche:
2013 Porsche Cayenne,2013 Porsche Boxster S,2013 Porsche Boxster,2013 Porsche 911,2012 Porsche Panamera,2012 Porsche 911,2011 Porsche 911,2010 Porsche Panamera,2010 Porsche Cayenne,2010 Porsche 911 GT3,2009 Porsche 911,2008 Porsche Cayenne,2008 Porsche Boxster,2008 Porsche 911,2007 Porsche Cayman,2007 Porsche Cayman,2007 Porsche Boxster,2007 Porsche Boxster,2007 Porsche 911,2006 Porsche 911,2005 Porsche Boxster S,2005 Porsche Boxster,2005 Porsche 911,2004 Porsche 911,2003 Porsche 911
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Porsche makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.