OBD-II Trouble Code Description for P0769 Skoda
Shift Solenoid “D” Intermittent
What does this mean?
OBD2 Code P0769 Skoda definition:
Shift solenoid valve D is turned ON or OFF by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, vehicle speed and Engine Control Module (ECM) (throttle opening). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.
Possible sumptoms of OBD code P0769 Skoda
– Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light) – Transmission will not shift gears.
Possible causes of OBD code P0769 Skoda
– Faulty shift solenoid D valve – Shift solenoid D valve harness or connectors – Shift solenoid D valve circuit is open or shorted – Low transmission fluid level – Dirty transmission fluid The Error code is generally activated on detection of the following conditions: The P0769 Skoda code is detected when the gear required by the ECM does not match the actual gear when vehicle is driven.
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Skoda:
2013 Skoda Rapid,2013 Skoda Octavia,2013 Skoda Citigo,2011 Skoda Roomster,2011 Skoda Fabia,2010 Skoda Superb,2009 Skoda Superb,2009 Skoda Octavia,2008 Skoda Fabia,2007 Skoda Fabia,2006 Skoda Roomster,2006 Skoda Octavia,2005 Skoda Octavia,2005 Skoda Fabia,2003 Skoda Superb,2003 Skoda Octavia,2003 Skoda Fabia
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Skoda makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.