OBD-II Trouble Code Description for P0787 Skoda
Shift/Timing Solenoid Low
What does this mean?
OBD2 Code P0787 Skoda definition:
Shift solenoid valve ST is switched ON OFF by a signal from Engine Control Module (ECM) so that let in or out timing of 2nd brake is adjusted by operating orifice control valve. Therefore, shift solenoid valve ST operates when letting in or out reverse clutch.
Possible sumptoms of OBD code P0787 Skoda
– Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Possible causes of OBD code P0787 Skoda
– Low transmission fluid level – Dirty transmission fluid – Faulty shifting solenoid valve – Shifting solenoid valve harness or connectors – Shifting solenoid valve circuit is open or shorted The Error code is generally activated on detection of the following conditions: Code P0787 Skoda is detected when the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects short in solenoid valve ST circuit 4 times when solenoid valve ST is operated
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Skoda:
2013 Skoda Rapid,2013 Skoda Octavia,2013 Skoda Citigo,2011 Skoda Roomster,2011 Skoda Fabia,2010 Skoda Superb,2009 Skoda Superb,2009 Skoda Octavia,2008 Skoda Fabia,2007 Skoda Fabia,2006 Skoda Roomster,2006 Skoda Octavia,2005 Skoda Octavia,2005 Skoda Fabia,2003 Skoda Superb,2003 Skoda Octavia,2003 Skoda Fabia
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Skoda makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.