| Trouble Code:
| U300F Buick – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input Accessory
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Buick
2013 Buick Verano Turbo,2013 Buick Riviera Concept,2013 Buick Encore,2013 Buick Enclave,2012 Buick Verano,2012 Buick Regal GS,2011 Buick Regal,2011 Buick LaCrosse GL Concept,2011 Buick GL8,2011 Buick Envision Concept,2010 Buick Regal GS Concept,2010 Buick LaCrosse,2009 Buick Business Concept,2008 Buick Lucerne Super,2008 Buick LaCrosse Super,2008 Buick LaCrosse CXS,2008 Buick Invicta Concept,2008 Buick Enclave,2007 Buick Riviera Concept Coupe,2006 Buick Terraza,2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL,2006 Buick Rainier CXL,2006 Buick Lucerne CXS,2006 Buick Enclave Concept,2005 Buick Terraza CXL,2005 Buick Royaum,2005 Buick Rendezvous CX,2005 Buick Park Avenue,2005 Buick LeSabre Celebration Edition,2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS,2005 Buick LaCrosse CSX,2005 Buick Century,2004 Buick Velite Concept,2004 Buick Rendezvous Ultra,2004 Buick Regal Abboud GS,2004 Buick Rainier,2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra,2003 Buick Rendezvous,2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra,2002 Buick Rendezvous,2002 Buick Regal,2002 Buick LeSabre Custom,2001 Buick Regal,2001 Buick Park Avenue Ultra,2001 Buick Park Avenue,2001 Buick LeSabre,2001 Buick Blackhawk Concept,2001 Buick 2-2 Bengal Roadster Concept,2000 Buick Regal GNX Show Car,2000 Buick Regal Cielo Concept,2000 Buick Regal,2000 Buick Park Avenue,2000 Buick LeSabre Limited,2000 Buick Century
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Buick makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.