| Trouble Code:
| U300D Chrysler – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input On / Start
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Chrysler:
2013 Chrysler Town and Country S,2013 Chrysler 300 Motown Edition,2013 Chrysler 300 Glacier,2012 Chrysler Ypsilon,2012 Chrysler Delta,2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8,2012 Chrysler 300 Luxury Series,2012 Chrysler 300C,2011 Chrysler Town and Country,2011 Chrysler 300,2011 Chrysler 200 S,2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible,2011 Chrysler 200,2009 Chrysler GEM Peapod,2009 Chrysler 200C EV Concept,2008 Chrysler ecoVoyager Concept,2008 Chrysler Town and Country,2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible,2008 Chrysler EV Concept,2008 Chrysler 300C UK Version,2008 Chrysler 300C Touring UK Version,2008 Chrysler 300C Touring SRT UK Version,2008 Chrysler 300C SRT UK Version,2007 Chrysler Sebring UK Version,2007 Chrysler Sebring,2007 Chrysler Pacifica,2007 Chrysler PT Street Cruiser Pacific Coast Highway,2007 Chrysler Nassau Concept,2007 Chrysler Crossfire UK Version,2007 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster UK Version,2007 Chrysler Aspen,2006 Chrysler Imperial Concept,2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 Touring,2006 Chrysler 300C Heritage Edition,2005 Chrysler Town and Country,2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible,2005 Chrysler Firepower Concept,2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Roadster,2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6,2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster,2005 Chrysler Akino Concept,2005 Chrysler 300C Touring,2005 Chrysler 300C SRT8,2005 Chrysler 300C,2005 Chrysler 300,2004 Chrysler Pacifica,2004 Chrysler ME FourTwelve Concept,2004 Chrysler Crossfire,2003 Chrysler Airflite Concept,2003 Chrysler 300M,2003 Chrysler 300C Touring Concept,2003 Chrysler 300C Concept,2002 Chrysler Pacifica Concept,2002 Chrysler California Cruiser Concept
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Chrysler makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.