| Trouble Code:
| U300E Ford – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input On
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Ford:
2013 Ford Taurus,2013 Ford Mustang,2013 Ford Kuga,2013 Ford Fusion,2012 Ford Focus,2011 Ford Mondeo,2011 Ford Focus,2011 Ford Edge,2010 Ford Mustang,2009 Ford Focus,2008 Ford Fiesta,2008 Ford Escape,2007 Ford Mondeo,2006 Ford Focus,2005 Ford Mustang,2005 Ford Escape,2003 Ford Mustang,2003 Ford Focus,2000 Ford Mustang
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Ford makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.