| Trouble Code:
| U300D GM – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input On / Start
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For GMC:
2013 GMC Terrain Denali,2013 GMC Acadia,2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept,2010 GMC Terrain,2010 GMC Granite Concept,2009 GMC Sierra Hybrid Crew Cab,2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid,2008 GMC Denali XT Concept,2007 GMC Yukon XL,2007 GMC Yukon Denali,2007 GMC Yukon,2007 GMC Sierra Denali,2007 GMC Sierra Classic,2007 GMC Sierra 3500 HD SLT Crew Cab,2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD SLT Extended Cab,2007 GMC Sierra,2007 GMC Acadia,2005 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 Crew Cab,2005 GMC Graphyte Concept,2005 GMC Envoy XL Denali,2005 GMC Envoy Denali
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the GMC makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.