| Trouble Code:
| U3009 Honda – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Control Module Ground B
| Control Module G
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Honda:
2013 Honda Urban SUV Concept,2013 Honda S660 Concept new,2013 Honda NSX-GT Concept,2013 Honda N-One,2013 Honda GEAR Concept,2013 Honda Civic,2013 Honda CR-Z,2012 Honda Civic,2011 Honda Jazz,2011 Honda Accord,2010 Honda Insight,2010 Honda CR-V,2009 Honda City,2008 Honda S2000,2008 Honda Accord,2007 Honda Fit,2007 Honda Civic,2007 Honda CR-V,2007 Honda Accord,2006 Honda Civic,2005 Honda Element,2005 Honda CRV SE,2005 Honda CRV EX,2003 Honda Element,2003 Honda CR-V,2002 Honda NSX,2002 Honda Civic Si,2002 Honda Accord SE,2001 Honda NSXR Concept,2001 Honda Model X Concept,2001 Honda Civic Si Concept,2001 Honda Civic Concept,2001 Honda CR-V,2001 Honda Accord Sedan,2001 Honda Accord Coupe,2000 Honda S2000,2000 Honda Passport,2000 Honda Insight
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Honda makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.