| Trouble Code:
| U300F Hummer – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input Accessory
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Hummer:
2009 Hummer H3T Alpha,2008 Hummer HX Concept,2008 Hummer H3 Wagon Concept,2008 Hummer H3 Alpha,2008 Hummer H2,2007 Hummer H3 Open Top,2007 Hummer H3X,2007 Hummer H3R Off Road Concept,2007 Hummer H2 Safari Concept,2006 Hummer H3,2006 Hummer H2 SUT Limited Edition,2006 Hummer H1 Alpha,2005 Hummer H3 Street,2005 Hummer H2 SUT,2004 Hummer H2 SUT Concept,2004 Hummer H2H Hydrogen Concept,2004 Hummer H2,2004 Hummer H1,2003 Hummer Humvee Military Vehicle,2003 Hummer H3T Concept,2003 Hummer H2 with GM Accessories,2003 Hummer H2 SUV,2003 Hummer H2 SUT Dirt Sport Concept,2003 Hummer H1,2003 Hummer Bike,2002 Hummer H2 SUV Concept,2002 Hummer H1 10th Anniversary Edition,2002 Hummer H1,2001 Hummer H1 Alpha Concept
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Acura makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.