| Trouble Code:
| U300A Hyundai – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Switch
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Hyundai:
2013 Hyundai i30,2013 Hyundai i20,2013 Hyundai Santa Fe,2013 Hyundai Langdong,2013 Hyundai HB20X,2013 Hyundai HB20S,2013 Hyundai HB20,2012 Hyundai i40,2011 Hyundai ix35,2011 Hyundai ix20,2011 Hyundai i10,2011 Hyundai Verna,2011 Hyundai Sonata,2011 Hyundai Azera,2011 Hyundai Avante,2010 Hyundai Accent,2009 Hyundai ix55,2009 Hyundai i20,2009 Hyundai Sonata,2008 Hyundai i800,2008 Hyundai i30,2008 Hyundai i10,2007 Hyundai Veracruz,2007 Hyundai Elantra,2007 Hyundai Coupe,2006 Hyundai Getz,2005 Hyundai Tucson,2005 Hyundai Trajet,2005 Hyundai Terracan,2005 Hyundai Sonata,2005 Hyundai Santa Fe,2005 Hyundai Portico Concept,2005 Hyundai Matrix,2005 Hyundai HED 1 Concept,2005 Hyundai Grandeur,2005 Hyundai Getz,2005 Hyundai Coupe,2004 Hyundai HCD8 Concept,2004 Hyundai Elantra,2004 Hyundai E-Cubed Concept,2004 Hyundai Atos Prime,2004 Hyundai Accent,2003 Hyundai CCS Concept,2002 Hyundai HCD 7 Concept,2001 Hyundai HCD 6 Concept
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Hyundai makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.