| Trouble Code:
| U300E Infiniti – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input On
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Infiniti:
,2013 Infiniti M35h GT,2013 Infiniti JX,2013 Infiniti FX,2011 Infiniti QX,2011 Infiniti M35h,2011 Infiniti M,2011 Infiniti JX Concept,2011 Infiniti IPL G Coupe,2011 Infiniti EX30d,2009 Infiniti G37,2009 Infiniti FX50,2009 Infiniti FX37,2009 Infiniti FX35,2009 Infiniti Essence Concept,2009 Infiniti EX37,2008 Infiniti QX56,2008 Infiniti M45x,2008 Infiniti M45s,2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe,2008 Infiniti EX35,2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan,2007 Infiniti EX Concept,2006 Infiniti QX56,2006 Infiniti Q45,2006 Infiniti M45,2006 Infiniti M35x,2006 Infiniti M35,2006 Infiniti FX45,2005 Infiniti Q45,2005 Infiniti G35,2005 Infiniti FX45,2004 Infiniti QX56,2004 Infiniti M45 Concept,2004 Infiniti I35,2003 Infiniti QX4,2003 Infiniti Q45,2003 Infiniti M45,2003 Infiniti I35,2003 Infiniti G35,2003 Infiniti FX45,2003 Infiniti FX35
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Infiniti makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.