| Trouble Code:
| U300C Jaguar – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input Off / On / Start
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Jaguar:
2013 Jaguar XJ,2013 Jaguar XF,2013 Jaguar XFR,2012 Jaguar XKR,2012 Jaguar XJ,2012 Jaguar XFR,2012 Jaguar XF,2011 Jaguar XKR,2010 Jaguar XKR,2010 Jaguar XJ,2010 Jaguar XFR,2010 Jaguar XF,2009 Jaguar XF,2008 Jaguar XJ,2007 Jaguar XKR,2007 Jaguar XK,2006 Jaguar XJ,2003 Jaguar RD6 Concept
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Jaguar makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.