| Trouble Code:
| U3007 Lincoln – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Control Module Input Power B
| Input Power B
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Lincoln:
2013 Lincoln MKZ,2013 Lincoln MKT,2013 Lincoln MKS,2013 Lincoln MKC,2012 Lincoln MKZ,2011 Lincoln MKX,2010 Lincoln MKZ,2010 Lincoln MKT,2009 Lincoln MKS,2009 Lincoln C Concept,2008 Lincoln MKT Concept,2007 Lincoln Navigator,2007 Lincoln MKZ,2007 Lincoln MKX,2007 Lincoln MKR Concept,2006 Lincoln Zephyr,2006 Lincoln Mark LT,2006 Lincoln MKS Concept,2004 Lincoln Mark X Concept,2004 Lincoln Aviator Concept,2003 Lincoln Town Car,2003 Lincoln Aviator,2001 Lincoln MK9
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Lincoln makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.