| Trouble Code:
| U300F Mazda – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input Accessory
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Mazda:
2013 Mazda MX-5,2013 Mazda CX-9,2013 Mazda CX-5,2013 Mazda 6,2013 Mazda 5,2013 Mazda 3,2012 Mazda CX-5,2012 Mazda BT-50,2012 Mazda 3,2011 Mazda 6,2011 Mazda 5,2011 Mazda 2,2010 Mazda CX-7,2010 Mazda 3,2009 Mazda RX-8,2009 Mazda MX-5,2009 Mazda CX9,2009 Mazda 6,2009 Mazda 2,2008 Mazda MX-5,2008 Mazda 6,2008 Mazda 5,2008 Mazda 2,2007 Mazda CX-9,2007 Mazda CX-7,2006 Mazda MX5,2006 Mazda 6,2006 Mazda 3,2005 Mazda Atenza,2005 Mazda 6,2004 Mazda MPV,2004 Mazda 6,2004 Mazda 5,2004 Mazda 3,2003 Mazda RX-8
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Mazda makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.