| Trouble Code:
| U300E Mini – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input On
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Mini:
2013 Mini Vision Concept,2013 Mini Roadster,2013 Mini Cooper,2013 Mini Countryman,2013 Mini Clubvan Camper,2013 Mini Clubvan,2013 Mini Clubman Bond Street,2012 Mini Rocketman Concept,2012 Mini Coupe,2012 Mini Clubvan Concept,2012 Mini Bayswater,2012 Mini Baker Street,2011 Mini WRC,2010 Mini Scooter,2009 Mini Cooper,2008 Mini One,2008 Mini Cooper,2008 Mini Clubman,2007 Mini Cooper,2006 Mini Concept,2005 Mini Cooper,2004 Mini XXL,2004 Mini Cooper,2002 Mini Cooper,2000 Mini Seven,2000 Mini Cooper
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Mini makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.