| Trouble Code:
| U3009 Opel – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Control Module Ground B
| Control Module G
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Opel:
2013 Opel Astra OPC,2013 Opel Adam,2012 Opel Zafira Tourer,2012 Opel Combo,2012 Opel Astra GTC,2012 Opel Ampera,2011 Opel Zafira,2011 Opel Meriva,2011 Opel Corsa,2011 Opel Astra,2011 Opel Antara,2010 Opel Insignia,2010 Opel Corsa,2010 Opel Astra,2008 Opel Corsa,2007 Opel GT,2007 Opel Corsa,2007 Opel Astra,2007 Opel Antara,2006 Opel Vectra,2006 Opel Meriva,2006 Opel Astra,2005 Opel Astra,2004 Opel Astra,2003 Opel Signum,2003 Opel Meriva
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Opel makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.