| Trouble Code:
| U300C Pontiac – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input Off / On / Start
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Pontiac:
2010 Pontiac G8,2009 Pontiac G8,2009 Pontiac G6 ,2009 Pontiac G3,2008 Pontiac G8,2007 Pontiac Solstice SD-290 Concept,2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP,2007 Pontiac G6 GXP Show Car,2006 Pontiac Torrent,2006 Pontiac Solstice,2006 Pontiac Montana SV6,2006 Pontiac GTO,2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe,2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Convertible,2005 Pontiac Vibe GT,2005 Pontiac Montana SV6,2005 Pontiac Grand Prix,2005 Pontiac Grand Am GT Coupe,2005 Pontiac GTO,2005 Pontiac G6 GT,2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP,2004 Pontiac Grand Am GXP,2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7,2004 Pontiac GTO,2004 Pontiac Bonneville GXP,2004 Pontiac Aztek Rally,2003 Pontiac Vibe GT,2003 Pontiac Vibe,2003 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe,2003 Pontiac Montana Thunder,2003 Pontiac Grand Prix,2003 Pontiac Grand Am SE Sedan,2003 Pontiac G6 Concept,2003 Pontiac Aztek,2002 Pontiac Sunfire GXP,2002 Pontiac Sunfire American Tuner,2002 Pontiac Solstice Concept,2002 Pontiac REV Concept,2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP,2002 Pontiac Grand Prix G-Force Concept,2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Edition,2001 Pontiac Vibe GT,2001 Pontiac Vibe,2001 Pontiac Sunfire HO,2001 Pontiac Sunfire Accessorized,2001 Pontiac Montana,2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Pontiac makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.