| Trouble Code:
| U3007 Saab – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Control Module Input Power B
| Input Power B
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Saab:
2012 Saab 9-5,2012 Saab 9-4X,2011 Saab PhoeniX Concept,2010 Saab 9-5 Sedan,2010 Saab 9-3,2010 Saab 9-3X,2008 Saab Turbo X,2008 Saab 9-X,2008 Saab 9-7X,2008 Saab 9-4X,2008 Saab 9-3,2008 Saab 9-3,2008 Saab 9-3,2006 Saab 9-7X,2006 Saab 9-5,2006 Saab 9-3,2005 Saab 9-5,2005 Saab 9-3,2005 Saab 9-2,2003 Saab 95,2003 Saab 93
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Saab makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.