| Trouble Code:
| U300A Seat – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Switch
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Seat:
2013 Seat Mii,2013 Seat Leon,2013 Seat Ibiza Cupra,2013 Seat Ibiza,2012 Seat Toledo Concept,2012 Seat Exeo ST,2012 Seat Exeo,2012 Seat Alhambra 4WD,2011 Seat Ibiza,2010 Seat Ibiza,2009 Seat Leon,2009 Seat Ibiza,2009 Seat Altea,2007 Seat Altea,2006 Seat Leon,2006 Seat Ibiza,2005 Seat Toledo,2005 Seat Altea,2004 Seat Ibiza,2004 Seat Cordoba,2002 Seat Ibiza
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Seat makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.