| Trouble Code:
| U300B Subaru – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input Accessory / On / Start
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Subaru:
2013 Subaru WRX Concept,2013 Subaru Viziv Concept,2013 Subaru Outback,2013 Subaru Legacy,2013 Subaru Impreza,2013 Subaru BRZ,2012 Subaru XV,2012 Subaru Impreza,2011 Subaru XV Concept,2011 Subaru Outback,2011 Subaru Impreza,2011 Subaru Forester,2010 Subaru Legacy,2010 Subaru Impreza,2009 Subaru Impreza,2008 Subaru Impreza,2008 Subaru Forester,2006 Subaru Impreza,2005 Subaru R1,2005 Subaru Pleo,2004 Subaru Impreza,2004 Subaru Forester,2003 Subaru Traviq
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Subaru makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.