| Trouble Code:
| U300C Suzuki – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input Off / On / Start
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Suzuki:
2012 Suzuki Swift Sport,2012 Suzuki Splash,2012 Suzuki S-Cross Concept,2012 Suzuki G70 Concept,2011 Suzuki Swift S Concept,2011 Suzuki Swift,2011 Suzuki Kizashi,2010 Suzuki SX4,2010 Suzuki Kizashi,2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara,2009 Suzuki Alto,2008 Suzuki Splash,2008 Suzuki SXForce Concept,2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan,2008 Suzuki Kizashi,2008 Suzuki Equator,2007 Suzuki XL7,2007 Suzuki SX4,2007 Suzuki Kizashi,2005 Suzuki Swift
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Suzuki makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.