| Trouble Code:
| U300D Toyota – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Ignition Input On / Start
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Toyota:
2013 Toyota Auris,2012 Toyota Yaris,2012 Toyota Verso-S,2012 Toyota Tacoma,2012 Toyota Prius V,2012 Toyota Prius C,2012 Toyota Prius,2012 Toyota Hilux,2012 Toyota Camry,2012 Toyota Avensis,2012 Toyota Aurion,2012 Toyota 86 GTS,2011 Toyota Tacoma,2011 Toyota Sienna,2011 Toyota Sequoia,2011 Toyota RAV4,2011 Toyota Matrix,2011 Toyota Highlander,2011 Toyota Corolla,2011 Toyota Avalon,2011 Toyota Auris HSD,2010 Toyota iQ3,2010 Toyota Yaris,2010 Toyota Verso,2010 Toyota Tundra,2010 Toyota Prius,2010 Toyota Land Cruiser,2010 Toyota Corolla,2010 Toyota Camry,2010 Toyota Auris,2010 Toyota 4Runner,2009 Toyota iQ,2009 Toyota Yaris,2009 Toyota Venza,2009 Toyota RAV4,2009 Toyota Matrix,2009 Toyota Hilux,2009 Toyota Aygo,2009 Toyota Avensis,2009 Toyota Aurion,2009 Toyota 4Runner,2008 Toyota Sequoia,2007 Toyota Tundra,2007 Toyota Avensis,2006 Toyota RAV4,2006 Toyota Aurion,2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan,2004 Toyota Prius,2004 Toyota Corolla,2003 Toyota RAV4,2003 Toyota Land Cruiser,2003 Toyota Celica
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Toyota makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.