| Trouble Code:
| U3008 Acura – (ASE)
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls
DTC Description: Control Module Ground A
| Control Module G
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Acura:
2014 Acura RLX,2014 Acura MDX,2013 Acura SUV-X Concept,2013 Acura RDX,2013 Acura NSX Concept,2013 Acura MDX Concept,2013 Acura ILX Endurance Racer,2013 Acura ILX,2012 Acura TL,2012 Acura RLX Concept,2012 Acura NSX Concept,2012 Acura ILX Street Build Concept,2012 Acura ILX Concept,2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon,2011 Acura TSX Sedan,2010 Acura ZDX,2010 Acura TSX V6,2010 Acura RDX,2010 Acura MDX,2009 Acura ZDX Concept,2009 Acura TSX,2009 Acura TL,2009 Acura RL,2007 Acura TSX,2007 Acura TL Type-S,2007 Acura TL,2007 Acura RDX,2007 Acura MDX,2007 Acura Advanced Sports Car Concept,2006 Acura RDX Prototype,2006 Acura MD-X Concept,2006 Acura Advanced Sedan Concept,2005 Acura TSX A-Spec Concept,2005 Acura TSX,2005 Acura TL,2005 Acura RSX Type-S,2005 Acura RSX A-Spec Concept,2005 Acura RSX,2005 Acura RL with ASPEC Performance Package,2005 Acura RL ASPEC Concept,2005 Acura RL,2005 Acura RDX Concept,2005 Acura NSX,2005 Acura MDX,2004 Acura TL with ASPEC Performance Package,2004 Acura TL 25 Hours of Thunderhill,2004 Acura RL Prototype,2004 Acura 3.2 TL,2003 Acura TL ASPEC Concept,2003 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S,2002 Acura NSX sketches,2001 Acura NSX-T,2001 Acura Integra
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Acura makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.